Log in

Can I transfer my benefits to my new employer?

If you join a new employer within 30 days of leaving your previous employer and your new employer offers a scheme we administer then you may be able claim continuous service under the scheme.

You should let your new employer know so they can send an Internal Transfer Form to us.

Defined Contribution Scheme Members

If you were in a Defined Contribution scheme then an internal transfer would be unable to take place as this is a fund and doesn’t include service in a scheme.

Defined Benefit Scheme Members

You can only claim continuous service if you are in a Defined Benefit scheme that offers this option. 

If you need more information please contact us

To go back to the previous FAQ – click the back button on your browser, or you can click on the button below to go back to the main FAQs listing.
Back to FAQs