In house Actuary
| Posted 26th October 2020
Closing date: 25 Nov 2020
Salary competitive (depending on experience)
Full time (35 hours)
Leeds City Centre
TPT Retirement Solutions is one of the leading workplace pension schemes in the UK, serving over 2,600 organisations and 355,000 members. The business is run as a not-for-profit organisation for the benefit of its members and has assets of more than £12 billion.
This is just the start, and TPT are looking to significantly grow. Come and join us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a partly or fully Qualified Actuary with a strong understanding and experience of occupational pension schemes to join the in-house Actuarial function.
This will include:
- Supporting the Trustee Services Team in funding negotiations with employers;
- Working with the Trustee Services, Covenant and Investment teams to set integrated funding strategies;
- Assisting employers with corporate accounting and other professional services;
- Providing input to new business initiatives;
- Exploring opportunities to develop the in-house Actuarial function further and enhance our offering to employers.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of DB pension scheme funding and pensions legislation. You will be able to work on a range of projects both independently and as part of a team. As well as experience in working in customer focused environments, your approach will be highly professional and diplomatic, and you will be able to communicate well at a range of levels.
The salary range for this position is competitive and will be dependent on experience (35 hours/week). We can also offer you an excellent reward package that includes: contributory pension, life assurance, 26 days of annual leave + bank holidays.
We are located in modern city centre offices which are close to the rail station and parking facilities, but also have full remote working capabilities.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 25 November at 9am.
Strictly no agencies please.