Trustee Services Administrator
Leeds | Posted 20th March 2019
Closing date: 01 Apr 2019
TPT Retirement Solutions is one of the leading workplace pension schemes in the UK, serving over 2,600 organisations and 300,000 members. The business is run as a not-for-profit organisation for the benefit of its members and has assets of more than £10 billion.
Working as part of the Trustee Services Team and reporting to the Trustee Services Delivery Manager you will assist the team in achieving its objective of improving member outcomes via effective governance.
You will be expected to take responsibility for your own work and to work alongside team members and across departments including Pensions Administration and Employer Relationship teams. The key areas of responsibility for the role are;
• Supporting Trustee Services Managers to progress the valuations through internal governance processes and controls including completing valuation questionnaires for the Actuary, drafting valuation related documents required to complete the exercise and submitting these to the Pensions Regulator via Exchange
• Preparing Summary Funding Statements for members and arranging distribution
• Assisting the In-house Actuary in utilising data from Skyval to support valuations and funding
• Drafting papers for Employer Cessation events including liaising with other departments
• Drafting papers for the Board and other Sub Committees as required
• Act as Secretary to the monthly Funding and Investment Strategy Review Group meeting (and other meetings where required) including preparing the agenda, collating meeting papers and preparing minutes for the Chair.
Previous relevant pension’s experience is a must including experience of and an understanding of funding and investment issues including legislative issues affecting pension schemes. If you are studying towards or have completed your PMI exams this would be desirable.
As you will be regularly liaising with people across the business, you’ll need to demonstrate good communication ability and possess strong customer service skills. You must be able and willing to follow working procedures, effectively use your own initiative to prioritise work and manage your own time to produce work of a high quality, with a high level of accuracy, first time & every time. You will also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and have previous experience of using systems.
The salary range for this position is competitive and will be dependent on experience (35 hours/week). We can also offer you an excellent reward package that includes: contributory pension, life assurance, flexi time, 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
We are located in modern city centre offices which are close to the rail station and parking facilities.
The closing date for receipt of applications is: Monday 1st April 2019
Salary competitive (depending on experience)
Full time (35 hours)
Leeds City Centre
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt.
Strictly no agencies.