Growth Plan Employer Committee
The Growth Plan Employer Committee (EC) is nominated by employers within the Plan to act as their representative for consultation with the Trustee. EC responsibilities cover four main areas of activity: scheme funding, investment strategy, scheme stewardship and scheme benefits.
Typically, the EC meets once or twice a year, but will meet more often in a valuation year.
The EC is made up of 15 members nominated and elected by participating employers.
- Graeme Allinson North Star Housing
- Fabienne Arminjon VSO
- Rona Betts Aster Group
- Helen Bradley Keyring
- Steve Cochrane Save the Children
- Clare Elliott Redmaids High School
- Helen Grimwood Hull Community & Voluntary Services
- Tanya Hill Oxfam
- Julie Lane YHA
- Rod Roman Telford & Wrekin Council for Voluntary Services
- Iain Smith British Red Cross
- Jan Wilkinson CAFOD (Chair)
- 3 vacancies
The Growth Plan Employer Relationship Manager and Committee Secretary from TPT attend EC meetings. Representatives from TPT’s Trustee Services, Covenant and Investment teams or Executive Board may also attend depending on the topics to be discussed.
If you would like contact the Committee to share your views or ask a question, you can do so by emailing GPEmployerCommittee@tpt.org.uk.