SHPS Employer Committee
The SHPS (Social Housing Pension Scheme) Employer Committee (EC) is nominated by SHPS employers to act as their representative for consultation with the Trustee. EC responsibilities cover four main areas of activity: scheme funding, investment strategy, scheme stewardship and scheme benefits.
Typically, the EC meets twice a year, but will meet more often in a valuation year.
The EC is made up of seven members nominated and elected by participating employers.
- Emmy Labovitch (Chair) Phoenix Futures
- David Blower Stonewater Ltd
- Robert Griffiths Longhurst Group
- Simon Jones Coastal Housing Group
- Anne Turner Network Homes
- Caroline Pearson L&Q
- Lorraine Collis Retirement Lease Housing Association (from March 2021)
The SHPS Employer Relationship Manager and Committee Secretary from TPT attend EC meetings. Representatives from TPT’s Trustee Services, Covenant and Investment teams or Executive Board may also attend depending on the topics to be discussed.
If you would like contact the Committee to share your views or ask a question, you can do so by emailing SHPSEmployerCommittee@tpt.org.uk.