SVSPS Employer Committee
The SVSPS (Scottish Voluntary Sector Pension Scheme) Employer Committee (EC) is nominated by employers in the Scheme to act as their representative for consultation with the Trustee. EC responsibilities cover four main areas of activity: scheme funding, investment strategy, scheme stewardship and scheme benefits.
Typically, the EC meets twice a year, but will meet more often in a valuation year.
The EC is made up of seven members nominated and elected by participating employers.
- Tim Hencher (Chair) Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Rhiannon Beaumont-Walker Tros Gynnal
- Gordon Edwards Aberdeen Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Nicky Findlay Harmeny School
- Angus Johnson Clapham Park Project
- Claire Locker The Family Fund
- Beverly Malcolm North Edinburgh Childcare
The SVSPS Employer Relationship Manager and Committee Secretary from TPT attend EC meetings. Representatives from TPT’s Trustee Services, Covenant and Investment teams or Senior Management Team may also attend depending on the topics to be discussed.
If you would like contact the Committee to share your views or ask a question, you can do so by emailing SVSPSEmployerCommittee@tpt.org.uk.