I have overpaid contributions for my employee - how do I receive a refund?


  • Employers

If the wrong contributions have been sent across to us, it can be complicated to correct the member’s record. This is because money may have already been invested for the member or a pension benefit calculated based on the contribution we have received.

If you do need to correct a member’s contribution, please contact us as soon as possible and we can guide you through what you need to do to ensure that the correct contributions are paid and any benefits we would pay will be accurate.

The Employer Support Team can be contacted on 0113 394 2770 or  employersupport@tpt.org.uk.