This accessibility statement applies to www.tpt.org.uk.
This website is run by TPT Retirement Solutions Limited. We have designed it to be used by as many people as possible. We have built the site to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standard.
You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 400% without problems
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The Chat and Contact a Pensions Expert forms may present some small issues for assistive technology users. We are working with the third party provider, Leadoo, to fix these issues.
- The PDF documents on this site are not always accessible to users of assistive technologies. Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will aim to meet accessibility standards.
DB Online, Retirement Savings Account and Employer Portal linked to from this site are separate websites and this statement does not apply to them. We know there may be some accessibility issues with these sites and we aim to address these during 2024.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information on this website in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name, email address and phone number
- the format you need – for example large print, braille or audio
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are working to fix any accessibility issues we have identified with the site.
We include accessibility acceptance criteria when developing new components.
This statement was prepared on 6 October 2023.