Can I transfer my benefits to my new employer?


  • Members
  • General

If you join a new employer within 30 days of leaving your previous employer and your new employer offers a scheme we administer, you may be able claim continuous service under the scheme. You should let your new employer know so they can send an Internal Transfer Form to us.

Defined Contribution members

If you were in a Defined Contribution scheme, an internal transfer would be unable to take place as this is a fund and doesn’t include service in a scheme. 

Defined Benefit members

You can only claim continuous service if you are in a Defined Benefit scheme that offers this option.