What are my options for dealing with pension’s rights if I'm going through a divorce?


  • Members
  • Payments

You may wish to seek advice from a solicitor, and possibly a financial adviser, when going through a divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership. It is important to make sure you understand all the options available to you.