What do I do if I have an employee/member whose personal details have changed?


  • Employers
  • General

Any changes to member details should be completed in a HR data file submission on the HR data section of the Employer Portal. The data changes that can be amended via the HR data file are:

  • name changes
  • address changes
  • email address changes
  • salary changes

You can also get in touch with the Employer Support Team on 0113 394 2770 or at employersupport@tpt.org.uk

If your organisation does not provide members with access to online Retirement Savings Accounts, please notify us in writing, email or telephone of these changes as soon as possible.

Any changes to salary or hours should also be updated on your monthly contributions submission. For changes in name, we will need to receive the relevant evidence before any benefits can be paid. The administration team will accept copies of certificates that have been certified by you, otherwise the originals will be required. All original certificates will be returned by tracked post.

If your employee is a deferred or pensioner Defined Benefit member, they can update their name and address details using DB Online