What do I do if my personal details have changed?


  • Members
  • DB Online
  • Retirement Savings Account
  • General

If you need to update your personal details you can do this by logging into DB Online if you're a Defined Benefit (DB) members or your Retirement Saving Account if you're a Defined Contribution (DC) member. 

If you don't use our online facilities, you can write to us or email us with the change. Please make sure you include your reference number in your correspondence. If you are already receiving a pension from us, please also include your payroll number.

If you are an active member, you should also advise your payroll team or HR advisor of the change as soon as possible, because they will need to update the information they provide us with.

We will change your details as notified but, if you have changed your name, we need to see the original documentation or a certified certificate to validate the change before any payments can be made. If you choose to send original documentation to us, we will return it by recorded delivery.

Upon marriage and divorce, any previous nominations for death benefits that you may have made are void (unless you married your recorded nominee). We would recommend that you update your nominations by using your online account or sending us an updated nomination form (available on our website).