Will my pension be taken into account if I get divorced or have my civil partnership dissolved?


  • Members
  • DB Online

If you are going through a divorce/ dissolution of a civil partnership, the court needs to look at the value of all pension rights when valuing assets. You can ask us to provide you with a divorce cash equivalent transfer value by contacting us using your DB Online account, sending us an email or giving us a call

We will send you all the information you need, which should be passed to the professional adviser who is dealing with your divorce, or direct to the Court. We only provide one free divorce transfer value to active or deferred members in a 12 month period, so you may wish to consider this before requesting the quotation.